Honda Goldwing Forum banner

61 - 80 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
Pretty easy for you to say Kimosabe, since you have - "Short arms & deep pockets".
Breakfast is my favorite meal...and I like Perkins!

·
Super Moderator
28,515 Posts
Well then you shall not be disappointed in at least the food. The company on the other hand............;)

·
Registered
318 Posts
Go for it. I just bought a 1996 aspencade the first of Nov. Had 49000 mi. It's a trike, but if yours has been taken care of, his price is ok. You will love it.

·
Super Moderator
28,515 Posts
A little late there Jack. If you read the whole thread you'll see the purchase was made about 3 pages ago.

But I'm sure the Martini thanks you for the confidence boost.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
A little late there Jack. If you read the whole thread you'll see the purchase was made about 3 pages ago.

But I'm sure the Martini thanks you for the confidence boost.
Yes, I thank you. I still haven't been able to get it home due to this sloppy weather. The snow is almost gone, the roads are drying.

·
Super Moderator
28,515 Posts
Wooo Hoo! It may be Welcome Wing time soon.:D

·
Registered
318 Posts
Oh well, guess that shows how new to the forum I am. Must have skipped part of the conversation, sorry.

·
Administrator
25,876 Posts
No harm no foul Jack. We all remember what it's like to be the new guy.:D

·
Super Moderator
28,515 Posts
Yeah Jack what Budoka said. HaHaHa

·
Registered
15 Posts
Really great bikes for touring 2up and comfort. Takes a little time to gain full confidence on handling a heavy tourer like the GL1500 at low speeds. I would suggest taking an Experience Rider course on it if you have one available in your area. You will learn what this bike is really capable of, make you a better rider and give you confidence+ in short order. I have a 95' GL1500 Aspencade. 65M+ and can't think of a reason to replace it.

·
Premium Member
23,807 Posts
Oh well, guess that shows how new to the forum I am. Must have skipped part of the conversation, sorry.
jackpoet: change the order in which the threads are displayed when you log in. Those option can be discovered in your " User CP " link. If you don't stay on top of things here, you will never be up to date. News happens fast!!!!!!!!!! And some of the news is not worth the bits that they are written with.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #73
Really great bikes for touring 2up and comfort. Takes a little time to gain full confidence on handling a heavy tourer like the GL1500 at low speeds. I would suggest taking an Experience Rider course on it if you have one available in your area. You will learn what this bike is really capable of, make you a better rider and give you confidence+ in short order. I have a 95' GL1500 Aspencade. 65M+ and can't think of a reason to replace it.
Thanks, I am a MSF instructor for PA...I plan on running it through the course exercises as soon as the weather breaks a little.
I was able to get it out today and get about 50 miles on it. I was surprised at how easy it handled at low speeds. It's now tucked back in my garage.

·
Premium Member
17,040 Posts
Tis, a thing of Beauty. Like Red Wings no mater what color they are.:D:D

The only problem I see is your garage. Wish mine looked like that.:(:eek:

·
Super Moderator
7,638 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.
Congrats on the new 2 U Wing, its beautiful.
Enjoy and ride safe.

·
Super Moderator
28,515 Posts
Looking good Martini, we'll save you a spot in Gettysburg.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #78
Looking good Martini, we'll save you a spot in Gettysburg.

Thanks, I'll be looking for more details when they become available. I put on 50 miles yesterday...I think I am going to like this Wing Thing:D

·
Super Moderator
15,121 Posts
nice looking wing but the pic needs to be down sized

·
Registered
236 Posts
Welcome from Massachusetts :wave::banana:

61 - 80 of 80 Posts