Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

Anyone here have experience with Progressive monotube for the gl1800? I was looking into Traxxion and did some research and I am not sure the price point plus canceling the anti-dive system is what I am looking for.

Basic I am worried the $3.5k is a lot of money for something I might not like. What I understand is monotube let complex and keeps the anti-dive system. So yeah anyone have them? Can you share the before and after ride? Thanks guys!

·
Premium Member
517 Posts
I have the Progressives on my wing. Installed myself. fairly easy. Only thing is that I am overweight and they bottomed out until I took the shim out. I can not afford the Traxion either so went withthe Progressive and happy with it. If you do yourself message me. And I will help you. I also posted some info from when I did mine.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have the Progressives on my wing. Installed myself. fairly easy. Only thing is that I am overweight and they bottomed out until I took the shim out. I can not afford the Traxion either so went withthe Progressive and happy with it. If you do yourself message me. And I will help you. I also posted some info from when I did mine.
Thank you!! I really appreciate that. Sadly I don't have any of the tools. But I will PM you.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts