Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got the new software right after it came out and the added streets were welcome. It performed well in Montana, where I went on a trip. But now I'm home and was 55 miles away from my house today and the Garmin on the bike said I was 492 miles away. I changed a number of settings, i.e. Shortest distance to Fastest, no highway to highway, etc., with no luck. I entered the address of my house and it didn't change. Just entered the city and no change. Unbelieveable! Is there a hard reset that anyone knows about here? There's something clearly wrong. Ideas and help welcome!

·
Registered
89 Posts
If it's on a CF card, there is a problem with those.
I have an '06 and am not able to order the updated compact flash card.
The Garmin website shows an issue is being resolved and the cards will ship late August or early September.
I'm sure if you contact them, they can help you out.

·
Registered
13 Posts
As I sit here with my Garmin nuvi 205 series in my hands it tells me that I am actually 2 miles or so north of where I actually am. But once I leave home and click on GO HOME it directs me there right on the money. I bought it last fall and updated it immediately upon arriving home. I have been told that it is quite expensive to update it once the free update has been completed.

Harold

1 - 3 of 3 Posts