Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today was one of those remarkable southern Arizona winter days. About 65F, blue sky, stirring breeze and a "lets ride" feel to the air. I worked and didn't get to ride but I'll bet the brotherhood was out in force, being saturday and all. It will be 45 tonight, cooler with elevation. This is time to ride, maybe tomorrow. If this is an omen of the new year it is a happy omen. :)

Where I left many years ago, it is -20F. :eek:Probably no riding there.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Made a balmy 35* in the heat of the day today. Checked the battery tender on the wing. Everything looked good. Might play the radio tomorrow.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Runnin the blower

I got a chance to run my snow blower this morning and will get the chance to do it again on Sunday morning with another few inches of accumulation. While I'm at it, I can lift the cover off the wing and look for my face mask. Face gets pretty cold with that snow flying and everything.

They are saying there's a chance for power outages tomorrow. Well, I've got my new generator fueled up and ready for action:)

·
Registered
201 Posts
Commander K, I use both a Snowblower and ATV with blade here in Northern B.C.which I use more often than I'd like,"SNOW COUNTRY". One consulation,the ATV is enjoyable and helps a bit with the "MC Winter Withdrawal". Ahhhh the days are getting longer again,we're over the hump.My sons and I were already talking Newyears day over dinner where we should tour this year :)

·
Registered
263 Posts
Ditto

You are soooo right bstar, its almost over and we're looking forward to the riding days here as well.

·
Premium Member
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
more fun

Those are great posts! Now, wait till june, july, august, september, maybe the last half of may and most of October and ask me how riding is when its 110F (118F in Phoenix)! Yuck, summer is our winter (riding wise).

Life is short, do it now!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hello all. My name is Bob. I live in Belen, New Mexico (30 mi South of Alb) I have a 1979 Goldwing. Check my picture. Just want to say hi and hope to hear from other New Mexican Goldwingers.

·
Premium Member
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi Rider, enjoy the site.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts