Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
23,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Notice anything different about your post time and your currant time you posted ? My post time stamp is an hour ahead. I should be composing in the future tense. These are words I will type an hour from now.

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
the clock on this computer is showing 8:29

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
and so did the post time

·
Premium Member
23,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You go to User CP
Click on Edit options
Input your time zone
I checked my settings there and they were still the same as they have always been for two years now. I did nothing but hit the [ Save Changes ] button at the bottom at it seemed to correct itself. Strange, very strange.

·
Premium Member
17,146 Posts
Notice anything different about your post time and your currant time you posted ? My post time stamp is an hour ahead. I should be composing in the future tense. These are words I will type an hour from now.
Hey Buddy; Maybe you weren't where you thought you were, might have been operating in another Time Zone. We all know puters are never wrong.:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
629 Posts
Hey when I am here at work my laptop time is way off.....as I am 7 hours ahead of CST......LOL....So I guess my post time is that far off too....

·
Administrator
26,266 Posts
So you're coming to us from the future, or we're talking out of the past....:confused: LOLOL

·
Super Moderator
28,454 Posts
It figures that if it could happen to anyone it would be you my friend. Of course you're probably the only one who would notice it also. I know I sure wouldn't have.

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
your post time goes by your time zone thats why bamaeagle's time is seven hours different

·
Administrator
26,266 Posts
Only if you specify in your CP settings will it show your time zone. Unless you are eastern time, I think that's the forum default setting.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts