Honda Goldwing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can not for the life of me figure out how to post more than one pic at a time on a post.

What am I not doing right?

·
Registered
264 Posts
I use photobucket. You click on the copy HTML code and then past it in your post. You can do more than one with no problem.

·
Administrator
29,020 Posts
Hall,

Okay so here goes. Photobucket & other image programs work great but here are directions for the site.

1) Write your message.
2) Scroll down to "Additional options"
3) Click on "Manage attachments" tab
4) A new window will open
5) Click on "Browse Computer" tab
6) Locate Photo (be sure it is sized correctly typically 97K for jpg file)
7) Click "Upload Photo"
8) Once Photo uploads repeat steps 6 & 7 until you have 5 pics on the message.
9) If you want to post more than you will need to post another message as 5 is the max number allowed.

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
5,005 Posts
Hall,

Okay so here goes. Photobucket & other image programs work great but here are directions for the site.

1) Write your message.
2) Scroll down to "Additional options"
3) Click on "Manage attachments" tab
4) A new window will open
5) Click on "Browse Computer" tab
6) Locate Photo (be sure it is sized correctly typically 97K for jpg file)
7) Click "Upload Photo"
8) Once Photo uploads repeat steps 6 & 7 until you have 5 pics on the message.
9) If you want to post more than you will need to post another message as 5 is the max number allowed.

Hope this helps.
On my computer, after step 6, you must highlight the photo and click Open. Then it will bring you back to the Manage attachments tab where you then do step 7 (Upload Photo). So in my case there is a step 6.5 but other than that, once again the old Fossil is spot on. :D Isaac

·
Premium Member
5,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks all for the pointers.

·
Premium Member
24,630 Posts
Bones to the rescue!:D Sometimes you can copy and paste photos into posts too, but not always.

G

·
I use photobucket. You click on the copy HTML code and then past it in your post. You can do more than one with no problem.

I dont see pictures that large to often.( your new bike posting) I would like to know how to post that size. (when I try to post a large one ,it tells me it's to large and needs resizing)

·
Administrator
29,020 Posts
I dont see pictures that large to often.( your new bike posting) I would like to know how to post that size. (when I try to post a large one ,it tells me it's to large and needs resizing)
Giz pm sent your way.

·
Premium Member
24,630 Posts
Hey, your scratcher has different location lettering than mine! Bwahahaha

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.