Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
23,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just put my Kury' Highway Floorboards on tonight with the cold driveway under me. I've only tested them out on the center stand but I can tell I'm going to like them. They are big! I wear a size 10 boot and these must be a size 7 or 8. I can imagine life with a backrest and my new Lazy Boy recliner boards.......... Slowly but surely I'm going to grow up to be just like you guys.

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
The first 2 things I add to every Gold Wing I have had is a back rest and highway pegs

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Sounds like the same ones I have, and yes they are great. Even helped to deflect some of the grasshoppers were had infest us last season; those suckers hurt when they hit you! I got a set of Kury mini boards and a heel/toe shifter from Mrs. Claus, so that's gonna be a couple hours in the garage when it warms up, woohoo!

·
Premium Member
161 Posts
Lee, Kury Highway boards, Utopia backrest what more could you ask for?? How about Spring!!!, Jim

·
Premium Member
23,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sr71 and all: I'll have to put the backrest on the back burner until the wife ( Mz. Vickie ) and I take our first long ride in the " spring ! " I'll settle for $100.00 or less buys during our " inclement riding weather ". The lower pan is on my list next : $59.99 + shipping. Go slow my wealthy riders, give me time to catch up to you.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts