Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What polish are you all using to make sure your rig sparkles? I used to use Honda spray wax and cleaner, but it almost always attracted dust. I would like something like this but wanted to know if there was anything better?

·
Super Moderator
9,852 Posts
I use Plexus on everything. A little on $$$ side but worth every penny..

·
Registered
21 Posts
I use Meguires Platinum on the plastic with microfiber cloths, beautiful deep gloss on my black 93...Use S100 on the wheels and valve covers, etc. as it contains no abrasives but cleans and polishes with little elbow wear or a Mothers power kit on a variable speed drill...Meguires chrome polish on the chrome...

·
Premium Member
6,329 Posts
I used to use Plexus...till it went up to $20.00 a can....now i use Pledge.

Honda OEM filter & Mobil 1 racing 4T 10w 40 Synthetic oil.

Mark

·
Premium Member
6,329 Posts
I thought he was asking if we were Polish, like in Poland. :)

Pledge works great and is cheap.

Plexus has a really sweet perfume odor when you apply it, so I avoid it.
hahahaha....Me too, I thought wtf?

Mark

·
Super Moderator
11,809 Posts
Pledge on everything.

I tried some stuff from the dealer, SR-1 (I think), made everything look great, but it attracts dust. :(

·
Registered
223 Posts
I thought he was asking if we were Polish, like in Poland. :)

Pledge works great and is cheap.

Plexus has a really sweet perfume odor when you apply it, so I avoid it.
Dzien Dobry!

·
Registered
325 Posts
What polish are you all using to make sure your rig sparkles? I used to use Honda spray wax and cleaner, but it almost always attracted dust. I would like something like this but wanted to know if there was anything better?
I use the Armour all "detail and wax" spray bottle. Available everywhere and only about 5 bucks a bottle. Does my trike numerous times per bottle. Us on windshield, plastic everything. works great

·
Registered
48 Posts
Hello from California,

When I'm about to meet up with the chapter (CA1-I..a shameless plug), I use Lemon Pledge. The downside to using 'lemon'..it attracts bee's. But it shines up the trike nicely. The chrome, the paint, everything. But the first thing I do, is lightly spray the windshield. I clean that first. Then the chrome, then the paint. I always clean the rims last. They are chrome, but they need to be very clean. I have lights in the rotor covers..gotta have pretty rims. ImageUploadedByMO Free1386956690.584314.jpg

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 14 of 14 Posts