Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It was a very nice day today temp about 65 degree F,so decided to get out the Blue Diamond polish and Dremel and do some polishing on the wheels of the Wing.They looked like they have never been done.Just got one side of the front wheel done,even with the Dremel it was pretty tough work for a old man.Maybe over the coming week I can get front and back done.The pic on the left is before,the right is after.I do think I will have to polish them a couple more times before I get the shine I'm after.(1991 Wing).

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,943 Posts
Nice improvement, BobbyJoe! Another couple of times and they'll be mirror-finished. Got to get me one of them there Dremel tools!:eek:

·
Administrator
15,407 Posts
Nice. I've just been using muscle power and the aluminum is tough to keep looking good.

·
Premium Member
24,524 Posts
I have a Mother's Power Ball and it's easy to use. Pop it on the cordless Dewalt and away you go.

·
Super Moderator
12,301 Posts
Looks good.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Well poop.. And here I thought I had missed another holiday from the title line. :p:p

..Looks nice.!! Might hasta put my Dremel to work. Hafta wonder if that "John Holmes Extend-a-Dremel" that came with it might finally be useful. :rolleyes::D:cool: d:^) Schneeks..

·
Premium Member
1,879 Posts
When I was looking over my bike with the seller I thought , " That's odd . The rear rim is painted black ". What did I know, never had a Goldwing.
Brake dust is a NASTY :eek: thing!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.