Honda Goldwing Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i met up with my friends chris and his wife, lance and his wife, moe, lisa caryn and a few of their riding ladys as well as joker. we met up and had breakfast at the ihop at m-153 and us-24. from there we headed to plymouth,mi for the chili cookoff. there's always lots of bikes there but you can take the tintop if you want like chris, lance and two of lisa's lady riders did. i guess its a national event but as you know i had to pass on the chili but i did get a jiffy cornbread cook book. i met up with the detroit chapter of the gwrra and was once again invited to come to a meeting, next one is the second saturday in november. i also ran into a few other friends thati hadn't seen in awhile the weather has been overcast and warm all morning with a chance of rain. there were more bikes than i thought despite the weather

·
Super Moderator
15,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
pic's from ihop

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
15,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
this is the other part of the group, we needed two tables

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
15,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
being that this isn't a bike event there wasn't many vendors for bike stuff but some did have pirite wear but most were some type of food vendor as well as the guys competing in the chili cookoff. i took some pic's of a few bikes

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
15,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
they had helpers for parking, you park here and you park here

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
15,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
the few bikes i did take pic's of. the gwrra guys

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
15,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
and these caught my eye

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
15,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
everyone got split up so i went looking at the sights. made my way over to the food court, it was sooo windy that the odor of the onions wasn't much of a problem. then it started to sprinkel and i got a text from lisa andthe ladys sayingthat they were overby the bikes. i bumped into joker so we headed that way. it stopped raining breafly and we dried our bikes off and left but the rain was soon to return. the metro jacket handled the water, it was dry but my over pants sprang a leak seeing that i forgot to zip close the leg vents, doh!!

·
Administrator
15,318 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,121 Posts
I like Chili, Doc....I like that Indian bike too. Looked like a good time

·
Administrator
29,026 Posts
Looks like fun but an Ole Fossil likes the Cafe Racer over the others :)

·
Super Moderator
15,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Super Moderator
15,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I'd have to pass on the chili too, Doc. Not my riding style, but this is a beautiful concept bike .
i thought so too lee. he's got gold leaf in the paint job

·
Super Moderator
15,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I like Chili, Doc....I like that Indian bike too. Looked like a good time
i like chili also ref but i have to make it myself
budd, noone in the group took a pic of me, what can i say
fossil, the harley cafe was my fav home built bike though there were more

·
Premium Member
24,630 Posts
yeah, I sorta like that cafe sporty too, but there's an awesome amount of work done to that bagger. 21" front wheel with the chrome spokes as great, and whoeer did the work is an artisan for sure

·
Super Moderator
15,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
yeah, I sorta like that cafe sporty too, but there's an awesome amount of work done to that bagger. 21" front wheel with the chrome spokes as great, and whoeer did the work is an artisan for sure
wish i knew how to enlarge the pic

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.