Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey need a quick opinion.
A friend of mine is on his way to look at a 1995 Trike. It has 165,000 miles and is being told it is in show room condition. It has reverse and and all the options. The question I have is the price, $14,000. That sounds fair but I would like your opinion....Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
11,798 Posts
Is it an actual trike, or one with $3,000 kit on a $4,000 bike?

·
Premium Member
1,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Actual trike

·
Super Moderator
9,851 Posts
I guess my concerns would be how has it been maintained and how long as it been a trike. At 165k miles, has it been a trike for a long time or a recent convert.

·
Super Moderator
15,238 Posts
I guess my concerns would be how has it been maintained and how long as it been a trike. At 165k miles, has it been a trike for a long time or a recent convert.
would not matter to me. with my luck and that many miles something major would go wrong. i would look for a trike or bike with fewer miles but thats just me

·
Premium Member
1,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Rumor has it, the guy who owns its has OCD an will fix anything right away. Sounds like it has been a trike its whole life

·
Super Moderator
7,665 Posts
Price sounds very reasonable.
I've seen people with a lot of 'Nerve' selling older GL's (1200 & 1500) with Voyagers and Insta-trikes and asking $10,000.00.
The brand of trike conversion also helps to bring in more $$$.
It's actually a good entry level trike.

·
Premium Member
1,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you all for the help. Im sorry the info I gave was limited but you all came through. I will let you know how it came out. I know just enough about Wings and even less about trikes. Thanks Trikelady!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts