Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 1985 Aspy. Can someone tell me if there sould be a small plate on the top of the shelder? What would it say and where can I buy one?

·
Premium Member
1,405 Posts
hondapartsnation.com

there are others.
follow the directions to your bike and then select the right area of the bike.
I have bought several pieces here and so far, they have been dependable. Not real fast but much less $$$$.

If you are in a hurry, you nearest dealer is best.

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Being as it's an '85, lots of the parts will be discotinued at Honda's source. You might luck out and find a dealer that has something in inventory, but these days, most dealerships have a redundant inventory program that weeds old stuff out.

·
Premium Member
1,405 Posts
Budoka,
You are the expert. thanks for correcting what I started.
What do you think about parts for the 1500? think they will be around for a while?

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Hey buddy, I'm far from an expert. Just passing on what other more informed riders have said before! It is sad that the Wings being so long lived are getting hard to find OEM parts for though. Shazbut!!!

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
Budoka,
You are the expert. thanks for correcting what I started.
What do you think about parts for the 1500? think they will be around for a while?
Since most 1500 Gold Wings parts are interchangeable the parts from a 2000 1500 will work on an 88 1500 so I don't think you will trouble finding parts for a 1500 for awhile yet.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts