Honda Goldwing Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in west TN, and was wondering if there are any Wingers out there in my general area, at also are Pilots. We love to fly, and ride our Wing. Looking for new friends to do both!

Marty & Cathy

·
Registered
15 Posts
I'm in west TN, and was wondering if there are any Wingers out there in my general area, at also are Pilots. We love to fly, and ride our Wing. Looking for new friends to do both!

Marty & Cathy
Hey Marty. Yes, we're out there! I'm in the market for a Wing and I'm also a Pilot. I'm a commercial pilot with instrument and multi ratings and a tailwheel endorsement. I've never flown for hire (long story), but my uncle has a Cherokee Six-300 and I've logged several hours in that.

Sorry we don't live closer though! Sounds like we have a lot in common. Good luck in your search!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks LongHorn,

We don't get out to Texas very often, but if we ever get out your way, we will look you up!

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
OK, I know this is kinda late, but I just spotted it. There's quite a few of us here that have other 'wings'. My personal bird is a creampuff '73 C-172. Have several type ratings on similar but larger singles (C-182 and C-206), as well as a BE-35 (V-tail); piston twins PA-34 and PA-31 310. Sexiest thing I ever flew was a King Air 100. Spent some time in the bush on unprepared strips doing crew changes in the 206 and Navajos. IFR is lapsed but really put it to use some years back. Don't miss the annual recurrency rides at all. Pretty well done with the increase of costs and availability of fuel and now new transponder requirements looming. Was alot of fun though, even if it was a bit stressful at times.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.