Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can soneone please tell me what size pipes will fit my 88 1500 I think they are 1 1/2 (where they connect to the cat?) I want to re place my tips (baffles) and i don't want to take them apart be for i get new ones!

·
Registered
2,835 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well what has happend is the mufflers have rust holes in them and I want to replace them but I can not find what I want or what I want to spend on them so I think I will make what I want but I don't want to take the bike a part to do it !! but thanks for your reply I just wish I could explain my self better !!

·
Registered
137 Posts
well what has happend is the mufflers have rust holes in them and I want to replace them but I can not find what I want or what I want to spend on them so I think I will make what I want but I don't want to take the bike a part to do it !! but thanks for your reply I just wish I could explain my self better !!
88 do you just want a set of mufflers for the 1500 ---there are lots of them sitting around that you can get very cheap.

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
O.K. that clears it up, you want the mufflers, sorry I didn't understand from your first post. Check e-bay.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts