Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts
I don't see why not, your riding a wing and might be able to bring an interesting perspective to riding one. As riders we don't often, if ever ride at the back of the bike, you may be able to provide some altrnate views. Welcome from the heartland! Tell us where your from and what your riding.;)

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
hello weebeanz, welcome to GWOF. so what year wing are you riding upon? are you adding any pic'sof the bike

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
Sure your welcome, Don't tell anyone but I don't even have a Gold Wing anymore, I'm a trader, after 26 years and about 300,000 miles on a total of 6 different Gold Wing I switched to a Concours 1400, and they haven't kicked me to the curd yet.

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
Hi everyone, wondering if pillion rider of a Goldwing owner is welcome on this site or not :confused:
Being the Co-rider you have to have big shoulders, because anything bad that happens is always blamed on the co-rider. :D
For instance, if you husband/boyfriend asks you if you want to go on a ride and you say "YES THAT WOULD BE GREAT" but as he is taking the bike out of the garage HE drops it, guess what? It's your fault, because if you would have said NO I DON'T FEEL LIKE GOING ON A RIDE TODAY" he never would have got the bike out of the garage and it never would have been dropped. :) . Thats only 1 example but I can always make what ever happens be the Co-Riders fault!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
455 Posts
Sure your welcome, Don't tell anyone but I don't even have a Gold Wing anymore, I'm a trader, after 26 years and about 300,000 miles on a total of 6 different Gold Wing I switched to a Concours 1400, and they haven't kicked me to the curd yet.
Joe,
Just wondering, aren't you worry that someone will run over your bike while it is parked in the street. :D

·
Super Moderator
9,851 Posts
Welcome, welcome, welcome from the Keystone state of Penna. Enjoy the site and the view from the back.

·
Super Moderator
9,851 Posts
Joe, we would never kick you off. You make us look good so folks think we know what we are talking about when it comes to fixing the Wing.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Welcome from Vermont!! My co-rider wanted to join and I said no!!!! LMAO!!! You are surely welcome here!! Great people here, you will enjoy!!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hi everyone for making me so welcome. I will now introduce myself : I am wife of "Lawrance" from Edinburgh, he introduced himself yesterday. As you have probably read he was owner of a Pan European until he had a bad accident at work 4 years ago and had to sell the bike as we believed his biking days were over. However after discovering that he coud get the "leg up system" from America he has just purchased the Goldwing and had it fitted with said system. However the weather hasnt been too great since he bought the bike 2 weeks ago so roll on summer!
Eve

·
Premium Member
11,008 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Down Under. You will add a little spice and we can learn about your erea. My wife some times introduces herself here and adds to my post. Have fun here. Eric

·
Premium Member
647 Posts
For sure you are welcome. I'm new to the forum too and the folks have have great. Keep on keeping on and just enjoy.

·
Super Moderator
9,851 Posts
Maybe we can set up a special spot for you to post your thoughts.... We could call it "The View From the Back"... LOL.. Glad your here..

·
Premium Member
1,172 Posts
A friendly welcome from another person new to the forum down here in Texas.

·
Administrator
26,266 Posts
Welcome along Missus! Like the saying goes, behind every good man is a better woman! Just 'cause you might sit there, doesn't mean you have to take a back seat here:D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts