Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I cannot figure out how to upload a pic of a part of my bike which is part of my question to post. I only see we can upload tiny pics for avatars and if there already out on the internet, pics with a url.

How can I upload the picture from my computer? The pic is needed for anyone to help answer the question.

Thank you, Dan

·
Super Moderator
15,217 Posts
you'll have to sign in at imageshack, imagecave, photobucket or some other pic hosting site. from there you can link your pic to the forum. be sure to resize your pic down to about 600 x _ _ _

·
Premium Member
23,764 Posts
If you don't have to post a super size picture click the [ Go Advanced ] button. Scroll down to the [ Manage Attachment ] button, click it. A pop- up window will display. Click [ Browse ]. Find your picture, click [ Upload ] button. The only condition here is that the picture, or pictures, are limited in size to 97kb as a jpg. Size matters here. My camera is set to take web friendly size pictures automatically, I used to have to shrink them down with a photo edit program before I could load them using the above method. Here is one I posted yesterday. Click the picture to enlarge. This one was 80kb size, I could have enlarged it to 97kb to reach the max size, but that's what the camera recorded it at.

Attachments

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My camera is lowered to 4 MP buts thats as low as it goes. I also cropped the pic. Both helped get it to just under 500K as a jpg.

The only other camera option is black and white. After that is to use editing software. I hate to say it, but its easier to just post to another GW forum for questions that need a pic to explain it.

Thanks for clariflying the issue. Dan

·
Registered
689 Posts
My camera is lowered to 4 MP buts thats as low as it goes. I also cropped the pic. Both helped get it to just under 500K as a jpg.

The only other camera option is black and white. After that is to use editing software. I hate to say it, but its easier to just post to another GW forum for questions that need a pic to explain it.

Thanks for clariflying the issue. Dan
i use a 11.5 mp camera and useing the attachment mannagement optio upload just fine in jpg format.

·
Administrator
26,225 Posts
flw, a picture may be worth 1000 words, but membership is priceless. Stick around and enjoy the forum. There's options for picture uploads that can be discovered over time. In the meanwhile, you get to share what's here, most of it is doggone good stuff.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts