Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
could everyone do me a favor? when posting pic's could you resize the to no larger than 600 x 450, that way we don't have to scroll across the screen to see it,...... thanks

·
Premium Member
23,776 Posts
Attn. Members: Please send a donation to help set up our Super Moderator with a 21 in. wide LCD Flat screen computer monitor. Mail your donation to the care of : Chopin114, 14822 Wood Home Rd. Centreville , VA 20120. Thanks.

·
Super Moderator
9,855 Posts
I've got a 24 in. wide screen monitor and some of the pics don't fit on it. Don't know if they would fit on a 65 inch TV.. Shrink them down folks...

·
Registered
466 Posts
600x450 is an odd resolution and it really is not that big.
And maybe everyone should "Attach" the pictures instead of linking to an external storage site such as I have been doing.
This site is set up already with a "Max resolution" it will display attached files no matter how big they are when they are uploaded.

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the pic's i have in the gallery are 600 x 450. a nice size pic so you don't have to scroll across the scrwwn to see them, hot links ( :) ) are nice too

·
Registered
466 Posts
About this size?
By the way, thats my parking brake invention. Working on a chrome version:)
Dawg, when you attach a picture like that, they are all that size no matter how big the original picture is. It is a built in feature of the website forum software.

The pictures he is talking about is stored off site and the image you see is not actually on this site but is a link to the site where it is stored.

Kinda like that HUGE picture of my Bar. Had I attached it like you did, it would be the same size as yours is with no further actions needed by you to resize it, it is automatic and can be no larger than the maximum size set by the administrator in the software.

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hot linked

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Where is your old avitar? I miss it, brings back memories every time I see it!
i'm saving it for when riding season is over if it ever gets started around here and i wanted something new, i have had shemp since 2007 and still have him on other forums

1 - 11 of 11 Posts