Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are a couple of pics taken at Galveston Island, TX. Last weekend was a perfect weekend to ride here in our area. Clear, Blue, and 52 Miles visibility.:)

Attachments

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
Nice, I plan on getting out Saturday for a ride. My wife is gone for a few days, her son had back surgery and she is baby sitting him, he's only 41 years old!!:)

·
Super Moderator
28,443 Posts
Thanks for sharing FL-510. Nice looking ride, pics, & weather. Hopefully be riding as well here in Pa. this weekend. Got to log some miles to get ready for our big trip. Ride safe.

·
Premium Member
23,770 Posts
Nice, I plan on getting out Saturday for a ride. My wife is gone for a few days, her son had back surgery and she is baby sitting him, he's only 41 years old!!:)
Jeeze! I'm 53 and 3/4 and my parents still send me a mushy Hallmark birthday card with some bonus money enclosed. When will they let me grow up to be my age ? How come we have an abundance of TX riders here ? Must be a great place.

·
Registered
263 Posts
And i thought i was the only one with that "problem" !! Ain't mom's something! I guess we're supposed to just shut up and enjoy it until they're gone. Glad both of mine are still around and doing good on their own.

·
Super Moderator
28,443 Posts
Glad both of mine are still around and doing good on their own.
Cherish them boys, I miss my pop every day since he's gone & it's not because of the things he did for me. It's because of the thing I used to do with him.:(

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Echo those sentiments Fossil. Lost Dad nearly two years ago, and Mom still has trouble coping. She's in LTC and well looked after, but it's sad. Great photos FL510. Just something about plam trees that makes ya smile! Other than airport stops, never been to Texas; have to put that on the 'to do' list.
DJ

1 - 7 of 7 Posts