·
Premium Member
16,742 Posts
Nice looking bike.:)
Some crazy Saddle bags you're building there:confused::D

·
Super Moderator
7,607 Posts
The bike is nice, it's a two tone white/silver. Looks very nice.

·
Premium Member
7,509 Posts
You putting German or Japanese wheels on that bass?

·
Premium Member
7,509 Posts
It is a very nice looking bike Nohandles. And it has all the goodies on it too. Nice find. BTW, what is your other name if you don't mind me asking?

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It is a very nice looking bike Nohandles. And it has all the goodies on it too. Nice find. BTW, what is your other name if you don't mind me asking?
Not at all Dan, my real name is Doug. Thanks for asking,

·
Super Moderator
15,158 Posts
nice loking se doug. before i got my 1500 i was looking for one same color as yours. does it have the anneversrey badges

·
Premium Member
7,509 Posts
Sweet ride. A Stradivari on two wheels .
Good one Lee, you're in fine tune this morning. And thank you Doug for sharing that. Alias' just aren't the same for me. Guess I'm old school or is that old fart.

·
Super Moderator
12,270 Posts
Great looking bike.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
nice loking se doug. before i got my 1500 i was looking for one same color as yours. does it have the anneversrey badges
Yes it does have the badges. Its actually 3 colors with some beautiful pin striping added. I'm almost done being anal with the details now. Down to the rear wheel removal to polish the rim on my lathe face plate. Then clear coat. I'll post final pictures with the good camera once I finish. Plus I have some more chrome coming for her.
PS the old 1856 German bass I'm restoring could get us 3 new Wings but I love old stuff especially when it looks show room new and it's the very one I've always wanted. Glad the Reflex needed radiator fluid so I spotted this gem.

·
Super Moderator
7,607 Posts
Not to change the topic but some old musical instruments can be worth big bucks to collectors. I had read an article about a gentleman who purchased a very old ornate banjo for $50.00 at a garage sale and in its present condition was worth 10 grand. I never find anything good at garage sales.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Not to change the topic but some old musical instruments can be worth big bucks to collectors. I had read an article about a gentleman who purchased a very old ornate banjo for $50.00 at a garage sale and in its present condition was worth 10 grand. I never find anything good at garage sales.
Very true. I found a 1920's Martin Ukulele in the trash that I sold for 17 grand in the 1980's.

·
Registered
5,005 Posts
Nice bike and speaking of musical instruments...I was strapped for money several years ago and so I decided to get rid of my Accordion that I had since I was a kid. I tried to sell it...no luck. I tried to pawn it...no luck. Everybody told me that nobody wants an Accordion. Everybody is trying to get rid of the things but nobody wants one. I decided that I would try to get my insurance to help me out. So, I went downtown, put the accordion in the back seat and left the windows down. Figured if it was stolen, I could get some money from the insurance company. I went to a movie and when I came out, lo and behold, there in the back seat was my accordion and 2 more just like it......:eek::D

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Nice bike and speaking of musical instruments...I was strapped for money several years ago and so I decided to get rid of my Accordion that I had since I was a kid. I tried to sell it...no luck. I tried to pawn it...no luck. Everybody told me that nobody wants an Accordion. Everybody is trying to get rid of the things but nobody wants one. I decided that I would try to get my insurance to help me out. So, I went downtown, put the accordion in the back seat and left the windows down. Figured if it was stolen, I could get some money from the insurance company. I went to a movie and when I came out, lo and behold, there in the back seat was my accordion and 2 more just like it......:eek::D
Good one. Its the only instrument I won't take in on trade.

·
Premium Member
16,742 Posts
That must be how it works some places here in Whatcom county.
You go by a place and there is now a wrecked or junk car/pick up in the front yard., Go by again in a week and there is 3 or 4 more.:confused::confused:

·
Super Moderator
12,270 Posts
That must be how it works some places here in Whatcom county.
You go by a place and there is now a wrecked or junk car/pick up in the front yard., Go by again in a week and there is 3 or 4 more.:confused::confused:
I didn't know I lived in Whatcom county! :confused:

:D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.