Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took delivery of a 2002 Goldwing with ABS and a lot of other goodies today. Has 7980 miles on her and is black with just the right amount of chrome.

Look forward to learning a lot from each and everyone of you.

·
Super Moderator
9,847 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF from Pennsylvania. Looks like you got a bike that's still not broken in with only 8k miles. Ride safe and enjoy the forum...

If you update your personal information like location we will know where you hang your hat....

·
Premium Member
629 Posts
Welcome to the site......glad you got a wing....and as two wheel said it is not really broken in yet.

Ride Safe Always....!!!

·
Registered
119 Posts
Welcome to GWOF & congrats on your new ride - almost literally with that low of mileage! I just got mine a couple weeks ago.

·
Premium Member
5,390 Posts
Welcome to GWOF from Maryland

·
Registered
6,734 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Pa. I see you got the fast color,enjoy your Wing.

·
Super Moderator
28,442 Posts
Another Pa guy sends you greetings to the GWOF.

Have fun on the site. As my fellow Keystoner alluded along with updating your profile, choose an avatar & post some pics of your new ride when you get a chance.

·
Super Moderator
15,237 Posts
hello crfloyd, welcome to GWOF

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Welcome along crfloyd. Enjoy the place!

·
Premium Member
1,172 Posts
Welcome to the Forum from down south in Texas. Ride safe and enjoy!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Welcome from another Noobie.

Welcome crfloyd, Hope you're enjoying your new wing, and the forum.
I, too, am new to the GW crowd. Bought mine in May this year. My two favorite colors, Black and Chrome. Even came with a cargo trailer full of accessories. Having the time of my life exploring backroads and hiways all over Texas, Ark. and Okla. Keep the shiney side up and I know 'you'll meet some of the nicest people on a GoldWing'.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts