Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not my Gold Wing from the ground but my new Kawasaki C14. It was a 75 mile ride home and it was fun. Got a new 09 with a 6 year extended warranty out the door for $11549.00 and they even through in a free 3 day 2 night trip to Laughlin, NV. They usually only give the trip to people that purchase water crafts but they wanted to sweeten up the deal for me. Now I have to learn how to work all the buttons and readouts on it.

·
Premium Member
23,774 Posts
Your up early joe. Congrats ! Joe, fossil and I should be in Phoenix the first week in April. Laughlin is a stone throw away. Just a thought.

·
Premium Member
11,008 Posts
Congratulations Joe, from your post I think you will not take long to work it all out and be helping someone with a problem. I know poeple sometimes move on but it would be good to see you on site. There are some people here that know their stuff and you are one of them.

·
Premium Member
294 Posts
Post some pictures when you can, Kawasaki Very reliable company

·
Super Moderator
9,856 Posts
Congrats on your new C14 Joe. Glad you got what you were looking for. God luck with the new bike and don't forget to post pics. Ride safe and enjoy...

·
Premium Member
1,405 Posts
Joe,
Congrats on the new wheels. As you are maybe one of the most respected people here regarding GWs, it will interesting to see how your new ride compares. Keep us posted and hope you enjoy it as much as you hoped.

Is the wing sold? I have been secretly hoping it wouldn't until next spring. I would sell both mine in a minute if I could make it work. And gladly accept the burden of riding hwy 66 from west to east.

Good luck again and please don't forget us

·
Super Moderator
15,241 Posts
congrats joe but where are the pic's

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
C'mon buddy, pics, this post is hopeless without pics!!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts