Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What experience has anyone had with loading a goldwing into a full size pickup truck. I have an aluminum ramp that is 9 feet long and 36 inches wide with a capacity of 1,500 pounds that I used for loading a sport bike. I don't think that it should be a problem but I would like to hear others experiences (positive or negitive)

·
Registered
38 Posts
What experience has anyone had with loading a goldwing into a full size pickup truck. I have an aluminum ramp that is 9 feet long and 36 inches wide with a capacity of 1,500 pounds that I used for loading a sport bike. I don't think that it should be a problem but I would like to hear others experiences (positive or negitive)

Load your wing wont be a problem and as long as you dont run up the ramp to fast. I have bend a few beds in my day. However Backing down the ramp to unload the wing is were it gets fun. Three feet wide ramp isnt very wind to come down. Its ok for going up, but you realy need to drag your feet coming down to keep your balance. Get your self a full coverage insurance policy and give it a try.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts