Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All! I signed the papers yesterday and pick up my new wing Thursday. I am trading in my 2009 VStar 950 tourer. The 950 is a great bike but it is time to move up to the best. I rode 60 miles on the new bike and my wife loves it. Life is good.

Disc_Rider

·
Premium Member
576 Posts
Congrats on your new wing Disc-Rider and welcome to the forum.

·
Super Moderator
9,847 Posts
Welcome to the forum from your neighbor to the south, the Keystone state.. Congrats on your new Wing. So, what color? Any farkles? How about a pic or two.. Maybe our paths will cross some day. Until then, enjoy the forum and ride safe..

·
Super Moderator
28,442 Posts
Welcome,welcome,welcome Disc_Rider. Congrats on the new ride & ride safe.

·
Premium Member
414 Posts
Congrats! And I'm right behind you as I am picking up my 2010 XM/Navi/Comfort/ABS model on Saturday morning!

·
Premium Member
1,921 Posts
I got my new wing a week ago Sat...Coolest thing I have ever done. Welcome to the best bike you will ever own! I cant say enough good things about mine. Ride safe :D

·
Super Moderator
15,237 Posts
hello and welcome to GWOF disc rider and congrats on the purchase of your new wing

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Welcome and congrats on the new bike. Was down your way a year ago March on business, was very enjoyable thanks to the spring snow. No fun testing snowmobiles on bare dirt:D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts