Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been riding for years, smaller hondas, suzuki, harley, (did I say a bad word with the Harley:). Just bought an 85 limited edition goldwing. Picking it up in two days. Been told Ive made a mistake buying the fuel injected model and been told they are great bikes. Hoping its the great bike scenario.
Anyway from Kentucky, organize a three day bike rally every summer for childrens charities, more on that later on. Hoping to make some new friends here, get some info, give some if I can.
I ride about all year round except in snow or ice, have the wifes 700 suzuki, my harley and now I guess youd say both she and my wing. Buying it cuz neither of other bikes she is able to ride behind for more than about two hundred miles and we want to take some long trips. So far ky to texas etc has been just me on the bike for that reason so hoping the wing is comfortable and dependable enough to allow her to go with me when I get to traveling for real lol.
Be safe and glad to be here Ghost

·
Administrator
29,074 Posts
Welcome to the site Ole Spooky One, Good people & discussion here. Ask away no one is shy.

·
Registered
483 Posts
... HOWDY ... WHEN I BOUGHT MY 85-LTD IT HAD 62k. IT HAD BEEN SITTING FOR 3 yrs. AND I KNEW THE STARTER WAS GOING SOUTH ALONG WITH A COUPLE OTHER MINOR THINGS ... THAT DID NOT STOP MY PURCHASE ... EVERYWHERE I GO PEOPLE WALK UP AND COMMENT ON THE BIKE ... IT'S 24yrs OLD NOW 25 NEXT YR - GOING FROM VINTAGE TO ' CLASSIC ' KINDA LIKE ' ME ' ... HAPPY TRAILS ...

·
Administrator
29,074 Posts
Ghost good luck with purchase. I doubt if you will be riding the weather isn't good in Pa. right now. Maybe once you get a little mor South.

·
Super Moderator
10,047 Posts
Sounds like you got a beauty. I drove from WB to Harrisburg and back in that winter mess yesterday in a cage, so I knows it was not bike weather. Planning to be down on the Blue Ridge early next week, so I hope the weather is better. Enjoy your new Wing and ride safe..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.