Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How does one get his pic under his user name? Do you have to be a Life Member? Also, I joined as an annual member, can I change that to Life membership?

·
Premium Member
23,773 Posts
If your talking about the little picture like the one of myself and " Rapier " on our bikes headed out to Seneca Rocks, WV, that is an " avatar. No charge to have that , it is available to all levels of memberships. Up top find the " User CP " and left click on . Left column look for " Setting and Options " then " Edit Avatar ". Left click and follow the directions.

·
Administrator
26,266 Posts
Welcome GoldDigger. I see you have your avitar sorted, you're on your way now!

·
Super Moderator
28,451 Posts
GoldDigger I believe that you are talking about the picture in the Signature area. If so you can do that as well being a Premium member.

2 things. 1st if you click on the link under site navigation on the left that is marked "Premium Members" it will show you the benefits to your membership as well as a comparison to the others.

2nd If you click on User CP then on "Edit Signature" under setting & options it will take you to your signature, scroll down & you will find signature picture. That is where you upload your photo.

As far as upgrading to the Lifetime Membership I'm not sure. Might I suggest that you PM the Admin. or possibly our Moderator Detdrbuzzard.

Hope this helps.

By the way then you can put something cool in there like I did with my buddy the "Ram"

1 - 4 of 4 Posts