Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took my 95 GL1500 w/ sidecar to a small shop this morning to sort through the carb issues. Owner said "Well good news, we are gonna get right on this to get it out of here, we dont have room for it for long!"

HAHAHAH

Hope it's right by the weekend that would just be awesome!

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
There's a lot to be said for having a 'presence' and your Wing with the sidecar certainly has that in abundance. Nice that they're getting you sorted so quickly.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Took my 95 GL1500 w/ sidecar to a small shop this morning to sort through the carb issues. Owner said "Well good news, we are gonna get right on this to get it out of here, we dont have room for it for long!"

HAHAHAH

Hope it's right by the weekend that would just be awesome!
Seems as though you got lucky this time!!! Now, lets hope they do gooooooooooooood work. :D

·
Super Moderator
7,668 Posts
Hope they do a good job, it's the same with trikes most shops don't want those big things taking up a bunch of room. Either that or they were standing around waiting for work so they wouldn't have to send the tech home. There are a lot of shops hurting for work.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Shop got me in and out on the same day.....The Mean Green Wing is running like it came off the show room yesterday....

They said the carbs were soo gunked up they were suprised I rode it in, and waaaaayyy out of synk....They cleaned em up, and synked em up...fresh fluids throughout...and she's one happy Wing!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts