Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a few parts left over from the original owner when I bought the 02 GL1800.

Original take off foot rests excellent condition $25
Original rear foot rests with chrome bottom covers very good + condition$50
Radiator center piece chrome (metal) trim piece excellent condition $20 for the set (both sides)
JM head sets for 3/4 helmets, aeromike II, dual mode (HSECD271OF on the box). I have both head sets, box and manual in good used condition. I do not have the lower cords as they didn't come in the box. $80
Honda Gold Wing jacket. Brand new in plastic never used as it is a size large and I am 2X. Tag inside jacket reads "Honda Rider Collection crafted by Intersport passions west" Honda official licensed product. Nice heavy denier outer shell with straps to tighten coughs, velcro and zippered back vents,elastic back waist band, removable quilted liner, zippered pockets. Small goldwing logo on front large one on the back. Very high quality, very nice jacket (I wish it fit!) a steel for $100.

Prices do not include shipping.

I have pics of the jacket and some of the parts if needed, just pm me you email addy and I can send them to you. I can also give you my number if you want to call

·
Registered
117 Posts
Don't know if it would fit

The jacket sounds great & I'm in need of a new jacket (used to be 2X+)....I just don't know if it would be a little small. I'm in between a L and XL in shirts & T-shirts right now.

I'm also in the market for J&M headsets & will be buying one for myself within the next few days, but I have a flip-face helmet & am looking at a new (also flip-face) Shark.

Good luck....your prices are reasonable so the items should sell!

Jimmyjohn
'08 ABS/NAV - p/u about next Wed

·
Registered
117 Posts
I don't know how to respond to a PM yet, so just email

motorcycle. at. whoever. Dot com

·
Registered
117 Posts
Come to think about it & I cannot get email from that address while on the road, so send it to

"hi_there_wassup". At. Yahoo. Dot. Com

·
Registered
117 Posts
I was cornfuzed.......disregard

1 - 8 of 8 Posts