Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Super Moderator
28,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found some photos of a ride last year with some friends & thought I'd post a few. Might be a good topic to see some faces to go with the names. What do you guys think?

1st pic is at the hotel for the evening. Of course the Harley couldn't have it's cover on because it had to cool down.:D

2nd pic is at Roebling Aquaduct in Lackawaxen Pa. (Two Wheel you know where that is) It is a pretty cool site built by the same man who built the Brooklyn Bridge & a really neat ride up Hawk's Nest.

By the way the Ole Fossil & the little lady are farthest to the right & Yes guys I know she's better looking than me.

3rd pic is the bikes sitting at the Aquaduct, Fossil's is the Red/Titantium w/the xtall windshield.

So there you have it guys something new to do post away.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
Once a year in May we do a "GUYS ONLY" ride, these are some pictures from 09 around Lake Tahoe and Grand Canyon area.

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
Here are a few from our ride in 07

·
Super Moderator
28,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lee, What the @$^ happened to all your snow. I stiil got about 2 ft out there.:mad:

·
Premium Member
23,772 Posts
Lee, What the @$^ happened to all your snow. I stiil got about 2 ft out there.:mad:
We had our snow early. Do like I did: wait and it will go away. 150 mile ride today. Longest ride I had on the bike since I got it. :D Send me a picture of the snow so I can remember what it looked like.

·
Super Moderator
28,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Okay there Chopin ole boy here's what you get.

The 1st pic is the snow we got on 2/2/10.

The 2nd pic is the snow as of about 5 minutes ago 3/7/10

The 3rd pic is Eye candy from the show in NYC, CZJ with the wife

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
9,852 Posts
If I figure how to post pics, I'll post a pic of me and my 98 GL1500 taken in upstate NY.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Very nice pics, but what is that white stuff along the side of the road in the top photo. Hope I'm not missing something by living in Texas.

·
Premium Member
294 Posts
Nice pics, I got to ride yesterday short trip to WarmSprings,Ga had some patches sewed on it was nice around 64 degrees, The rain is coming back this week, The Wife and I want to ride to CaveSprings,Ga This comming Sat 3/13 for a motorcycle group meeting hope it will be clear, That would be crazy to half to drive to the meeting lol

·
Premium Member
432 Posts
me next

I definitely need to go for a ride. Its been to long.

·
Super Moderator
9,852 Posts
Here's a pic of my first Goldwing. 98 GL1500 taken in upstate New York in the fall of 2003.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
23,772 Posts
OK----- I give up how do you post a photo to these pages---- OLD FARTS LIKE ME ARE JUST SLOW TO LEARN!
Can some old fart help this " OLD FARTS " to post pictures here ? Bill J, you started this " posterboard " thread , now face up and help a willing member .

·
Premium Member
576 Posts
Here's a pic of my first Goldwing. 98 GL1500 taken in upstate New York in the fall of 2003.
Very nice Two Wheel, you gotta love that color, I'm probably predudice because I have one, but it's hard to beat the look of a 1500.;)

·
Super Moderator
9,852 Posts
Very nice Two Wheel, you gotta love that color, I'm probably predudice because I have one, but it's hard to beat the look of a 1500.;)
Yep, she was my baby. Had her 11 years and she looked just as good when I traded her for my 09 GL1800. Somebody got a great bike.

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
There are 2 ways to post a photo, if you have it on your computer after you type a message go to the box below where you are typing, it says attach files, under that it says Manage attachments click on manage attachments and click browse and get the photo from your computer then click upload. It will upload as a thumb nail and you click on it to enlarge it,
Now the other way is to have it some where like photobucket or even on this site in the photo gallery, on the line just above the box you are typing in is several icons, the 6th from the right is a picture, click on it and the click on temporary allow pop ups, then click on it again and another box will appear that you can put the link in for your picture off site. Click O.K. and your done.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Hi Guys
This was from my last trip i done, i travelled 3000km on that trip. These are located south of Australia along the coast line.

Yes it was on a harley , but tomorrow i will pick up my new 2010 Goldwing and do the same trip in comfort and style.

·
Premium Member
23,772 Posts
fossil92 and chopin114 had a great ride today up in good 'ol PA. Met in Gettysburg, went up through Hershey and looped around to the north of Harrisburg. There we parted friends and went our respected ways home. The significance of this is it was my first ride outside of my locale. Sorry, no pictures. We were too busy riding, but you get the picture.

·
Super Moderator
28,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yes it was a heck of a little ride wasn't it? We'll have to drag ole Two Wheel the next time & maybe meet up in Maryland or West Virginia. What do you think?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts