Honda Goldwing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been looking on line for a nice (Chrome) cup holder for up to a 20oz bottle or cup. Have one now for a 32 oz, but too big. Wife does not like. Can't seem to find any that fit on the arm rest. What are you using?

·
Premium Member
24,643 Posts
Are the Butler holders too large for her tastes?

·
Premium Member
16,742 Posts
Don't think they make the Butler in chrome, If they did I'd get a couple.:eek:
Jack she might like the big cup more if she didn't have to Handle it on the bike. I went to the locale Hardware store and bought some plastic tubing and made straw extentions.

·
Premium Member
7,120 Posts
Don't think they make the Butler in chrome, If they did I'd get a couple.:eek:
Jack she might like the big cup more if she didn't have to Handle it on the bike. I went to the locale Hardware store and bought some plastic tubing and made straw extentions.
+1 on the tubing. Funny story Ron. I stop for lunch at Bojangles while heading to the Fossilfest. A fella said "man you got everything on that bike"....pointed to my Butler with tubing and said "what the heck is that" and I replied "thats my Moonshine Still":D

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yea, I am about to give up. She has the large butler, as far as the straw extension, she don't want that. She thinks it is easier to pick the cup up. I really think she is afraid it is in my way in the mirror. I moved it today to be closer in to the bike. She hasn't yet had the chance to try it out. Thanks for the suggestions, sounds like the Butler is the only think available. Love the way it keeps things cold though. Thanks again, she will just have to live with it. (or I will)

·
Premium Member
16,742 Posts
You could get her a 20 oz. cup and a holder if she wants something smaller.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You could get her a 20 oz. cup and a holder if she wants something smaller.
Thanks Ron, tried that approach. "we already have one like that even if it is bigger." Doesn't want to spend the money for another, "like that" even if smaller.
Oh well, she can do with what we have. giving up. lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts