Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 06 GLa that is has almost all of the bells whistles. I do not have the CD changer or a XM radio. We are currently using , Bluetooth SCALA RIDER Q2 Bike to Bike system as an intercom with my passenger, cell phone and once in awhile for bike to bike. I ride with deferent groups. One uses the GL CB to talk bike to bike and the other use the SCALA. I like the SCALA system, because it is wireless. However, I want to use the CB sometime so I am working on a way to combine both systems into one. I think I got that figured out, but that is for another post. (Unless you have some ideas)

My question today is: What do I need to install, if there is such a thing, on my GL which will allow my passenger to listen to what she wants through her headset, while I can listen to what I want to in mine. Control off /on, volume and switching from between deferent devices independently. I understand that we may need to be wired to the GL to do this. Any feed back on what I can do to make this happen?

SG

·
Registered
179 Posts
Hi Scottg, I just got my satellite radio set up from Sierra electronics and last year put on a passenger volume/cb control switch for the little lady. I've been on practically every website searching for audio products but haven't seen anything like you are looking for....at least ready made plug and go products. But I'm sure someone here will help you. Good luck.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Poncho Ramrod,

I have looked around a little on the net with no quick luck. I was hoping someone here could point me in the right direction. I will start my search in earnest now. If I find something I will post it and see what others think. Thanks again

Scottg

1 - 3 of 3 Posts