Honda Goldwing Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just like colors of our scoots, there is probably many opinions about accessories.
Im looking for what you think about particular brands of armrests for passenger seats.
The comfort of my passenger is one of the biggest reasons I chose to progress to a Wing.

Thanks for the help in advance.

Moody Dawg
Dallas

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
2004 Sorry for the omission.
Typing and eating..................

I went with the Show Chrome Passenger Armrest Set, as it doesn't put pressure on the trunk plastics.

Passenger Armrests for GL1800
I heard that it was an issue about how they were structurally mounted and could break off the fiberglass/plastic housings if certain types were leaned on.

·
Registered
241 Posts
I bought Honda for mine, wife likes them because that is all she has had.

·
Super Moderator
14,564 Posts

·
Administrator
25,924 Posts
My wife loves the built in cup holder on her Kuryakin ones. And she knows not to "lean" on them getting on and off the bike. She also knows not to leave an empty travel cup in the holder (don't ask).:crying:

·
Registered
297 Posts
My wife loves the built in cup holder on her Kuryakin ones. And she knows not to "lean" on them getting on and off the bike. She also knows not to leave an empty travel cup in the holder (don't ask).:crying:
Are we married to the same woman?

·
Registered
61 Posts
I’m partial to the Rivco armrests that I put on my 2012. Compared to the Kuryakyn, they’re more comfortable (thicker padding), they leave no visible holes if removed, and they don’t get in the way when opening the trunk. I found the cup holder on the Kuryakyn useless...too shallow.

·
Registered
689 Posts
I bought the show chrome from Wingstuff because they mount to the grab rail and wife loves them, more sturdy than the ones we had on the 1500 that mounted to the trunk. Got a great price, make sure you use the VIP one and save a couple bucks. Wingstuff is a sponsor and are great to work with.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.