Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Brand new owner here...
Does anyone make risers for the Pass. pegs? Wife has about a 29" inseam and *thinks* if they were higher (Straight up) it would be easier getting on, and more comfortable when riding....
Mctoy

·
Registered
36 Posts
We have the transformers. I had a similiar product on the HD and we put them on the wing right away. The wife likes to put her legs up too.

WeldNut

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks fellas!
Does anyone have experience with the showchrome adjustable ones? Do they bolt solidly into position, or do they 'ratchet' up into different heights? I am looking at these or the type that are essentially just a plate that raises the boards 2". Also, the S.O. is having a heck of a time getting on. (Nearly toppling us over at times) I believe raising the boards will help, but she likes to get on while the bike is on the side stand...Any harm? Will it hold up to such...ummm...abuse? (Sorry dear)
Thanks guys...lots of questions even tho I've ridden some 40 + years.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Thanks fellas!
Does anyone have experience with the showchrome adjustable ones? Do they bolt solidly into position, or do they 'ratchet' up into different heights? I am looking at these or the type that are essentially just a plate that raises the boards 2". Also, the S.O. is having a heck of a time getting on. (Nearly toppling us over at times) I believe raising the boards will help, but she likes to get on while the bike is on the side stand...Any harm? Will it hold up to such...ummm...abuse? (Sorry dear)
Thanks guys...lots of questions even tho I've ridden some 40 + years.
Hello Mctoy, I can't speak to the type of boards you refer to but I can tell you that an S.O. can mount a Goldwing on the side stand with or without the driver in position. Just finished a 1200 mile run and she did it every time.

WeldNut

1 - 6 of 6 Posts