1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All
Still freezing cold here in BC
Good for skiing:smile2:
Has anyone dealt with Partzilla for OEM parts?
Their list of parts is extensive
Even with the exchange it is still cheaper than Honda (go figure)
Enjoy

every day is a good day.......some are just gooder than others

·
Premium Member
1,032 Posts
Buy from them all the time. It is usually the first place I check.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Be aware that some of their OEM parts are not warranted unless installed by Genuine Honda repair shop. Like OEM alternator or at least that is what they told me after I bought one to carry as a spare.

·
Premium Member
1,032 Posts
Be aware that some of their OEM parts are not warranted unless installed by Genuine Honda repair shop. Like OEM alternator or at least that is what they told me after I bought one to carry as a spare.
But would it be warrantied if you bought it from a local, brick and mortar store ? I may be wrong but I believe that just about
any electrical part is not warrantied if not installed be an authorized dealer .

·
Administrator
26,311 Posts
Even if installed by a Honda dealer I believe the warranty on electrical parts is 60 days. Major work (engine rebuild etc) is 6 months as far as I know from what tech staff at Honda tells me.

·
Premium Member
515 Posts
I can only get these parts from Partzilla. Honda deleted them from their parts list a more than a year ago. From them you have buy the whole lever cluster to get those switches.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
14,085 Posts
I've bought from them before. Last time my local dealer couldn't get the part, but Partzilla shipped it to me that day.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts