Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i don't know why the dash is gray on the 1800,it doesn't match anything! so i picked up a can of krylon semi flat black paint for plastic and with very little effort i had a all black dash!

Attachments

Reactions: crownfire

·
Premium Member
23,773 Posts
You made me go out and look at my dash. The '08 is mostly black, or at least enough to look like it's all black. I was thinking of adding some chrome plastic up in the dash area to get some distinction until I remembered the chrome speedo mount on my VTX and how it would reflect the sun's rays in my eyes.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Dam Bob it looks like a cockpit to an airplane!!!

·
Super Moderator
9,852 Posts
Now that looks cool. I'm like Chop, I need to go look at my 1800 and see what the color is on the dash.

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
The 01 to 05 dash was shaped different that the 06 and newer. They were all gray where the 06 and up were black and gray. \

·
Registered
31 Posts
i don't know why the dash is gray on the 1800,it doesn't match anything! so i picked up a can of krylon semi flat black paint for plastic and with very little effort i had a all black dash!
Looks good. How do you like your cup holder. I ended up with coffee all over my radio this morning, so I'm looking for something else.

·
Administrator
26,266 Posts
You may not get a reply on that question Gabriel, he hasn't been active in 4 years. Good question though.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts