Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
23,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since 'ole fossil is leaving next month on his world tour I figure he is going to leave a lot of open road available in Pennsylvania. I read that " Intruder " from Littlestown, PA had to reluctantly postpone his big trip this year. Well, rather than sit around and feel sorry for ourselves ( or worse, feel envy for 'ole fossil ), perhaps some of you Penn. riders would be interested in a day ride meeting. We could keep the pavement warm while he is gone. Although I live in Virginia, I'm so close to PA I can smell the mushrooms from here, so I consider myself a resident of both states. Just an idea to kick around. ~ Lee

·
Premium Member
576 Posts
chopin, since you don't seem to have any takers(yet) on your PA ride, why don't you and Ms. Vickie pack up the white wing and head to Illinois ? You're always welcome

·
Super Moderator
9,855 Posts
Lee, I'm checking with my social secretary (daughter) to see what next Saturday looks like. Perhaps a day trip if in order. I'll get back to you.

·
Premium Member
23,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It never rains but it pours. Illinois invites me and Pennsylvania entices me. So many roads, so few hours.

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
i would ride over from mich but i have a club ride this saturday. 300 miles going nowhere just returning back to the clubhouse

1 - 6 of 6 Posts