Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just stumbled across this looking for a Cascade Highway video and thought I'd post it here since the guy doing it is on a GL1800. He goes through Whidbey and the Ferry looks so cool with all the Motorcycles!

Enjoy it!

·
Premium Member
17,174 Posts
Off topic, did you find yourself a wing, just curious. A week ago we attended a Rally hosted by GWTA, Held at the bowling alley in Coupville.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Off topic, did you find yourself a wing, just curious. A week ago we attended a Rally hosted by GWTA, Held at the bowling alley in Coupville.
Not yet but I'm still looking for a good one with a good price, a few very nice ones are here in Whidbey but they want way to much for them. 2000 SE with 27K miles and he wants $10K, the other one is a 96 SE with 70K miles and he wants $8500. I really wish now that I would have purchased the 2008 GL1800 with only 3500 miles for $17,200+ Tax from Yamaha in Burlington, they sold it a few weeks ago.

Patience here will let me find the correct one with the price I want. I do have my Friends 2007 Road King here to ride so I'm not in a big hurry.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts