Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well boys the 2010 riding season officialy started for me today. I got the old girl out of her den today(no I don't mean the Mrs.) and took off with no destination in mind. Drove down to the Quad cities then Des Moines Ia. north on I35 then made a loop and headed back east. Had 502 miles on the trip odometer when I got home. Boy it feels good to be back in the saddle. ;) Hope the rest of you guys can get going soon, it's just what the doctor ordered.

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
my first ride will be friday or saturday, to the shop for fork seals. good to see everyone venturing out for their first ride of 2010

·
Premium Member
23,775 Posts
It's like the Rapture around here. One minute were here and then suddenly were gone . Blessed Spring! When a young man's thoughts turn to love and the rest of us turn to riding. It's good to hear another one escaped the surly bonds of winter!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Finally picked up my bike, a new 2010, from the dealer, and put on my first 100 miles with the wife. Man what a RIDE! Spring is finally upon us my friends, and it could not come too soon.

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
I guess that is one of the bad things about living in Calif. we don't know when one riding season ends and the other starts. :) :D

·
Premium Member
23,775 Posts
Finally picked up my bike, a new 2010, from the dealer, and put on my first 100 miles with the wife. Man what a RIDE! Spring is finally upon us my friends, and it could not come too soon.
Yee-Haa! Nothing like the excitement of that first date. I had to check to make sure I was riding a motorcycle. And poor " joe in calif " will never know the emotional high of anticipation.

·
Premium Member
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I guess that is one of the bad things about living in Calif. we don't know when one riding season ends and the other starts. :) :D
You have my sympathy Joe :rolleyes:

·
Super Moderator
28,454 Posts
And poor " joe in calif " will never know the emotional high of anticipation.
Poor poor ole boring Joe.:D:D No offense intended. Good for you Matt on the cruise as well as everyone else. Two Wheel & I had to sit it out, about 2"-4" of rain this weekend but that's a good thing becuase here in Pa they still believe in road salt/sand so there is a lot to wash away. We will for sure be riding this week. To echo chopins sentiments YEE-HAA!

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
i think you guys in cali call it the "RAINY SEASON "

·
Registered
109 Posts
March riding

I live in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, and I've had my bike out for a week and a half now, which is unheard of in my experience. I'm still expecting another blizzard before spring really comes, but we're supposed to hit 50F tomorrow, so I'm hitting the highway. Usually I can't even get the bike out of the garage and alley before the end of March.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts