Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The wife and I took a ride up to Coopers Rock State Park near Morgantown, WV this past Saturday. We left Chambersburg around 9:15 in the morning and arrived at noon. We went up to have lunch with our parents while they were there camping. They wanted to see the new bike so it seemed like a good idea to test her out on a longer ride. All I can say is the Goldwing is one amazing machine on the highway! I would look down at the speedometer and it would say 90 and it didn't seem like it at all. Very happy with the motorcycle. Now we can prepare for our week long trip down to the Smokey Mountains, I am excited, we leave on August 8th. Here are a few pictures from Coopers Rock since I know you all like pictures.

Attachments

·
Administrator
15,388 Posts
Great pictures thanks. If you are going on the North Carolina side at all be sure to ride hwy 28 down to Franklin or in Maggie Valley see the Wheels Through Time motorcycle museum.

·
Super Moderator
10,044 Posts
Great pictures thanks. If you are going on the North Carolina side at all be sure to ride hwy 28 down to Franklin or in Maggie Valley see the Wheels Through Time motorcycle museum.
Great area around Maggie Valley. That WTT museum is the best...:)

·
Administrator
29,073 Posts
Very nice pics Merdma, glad you are enjoying your wing with your lady.

Thanks for sharing

·
Registered
6,712 Posts
Great pics, you'll love the Smokies. Have a good and safe time.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.