Honda Goldwing Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It is with deep regret that we must inform you that owner and inventor of Baker Built Air Wings, Bruce Baker has passed away today at the age of 83. Bruce loved to travel especially on his motorcycle, he loved his wife Barb dearly, and devoted his time to the Gideon Ministry. Bruce is now rejoicing in his heavenly home where he has longed to see his Jesus and lovely wife "Barbie". Please keep the rest of the Baker family and the employees of Baker Built in your thoughts and prayers as they begin to journey onward in the days to come.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
12,409 Posts
My condolences to his family and friends.

Reactions: The Air Wing Team

·
Registered
242 Posts
My condolences to you all in the Baker Air Wing Team. I know you loved them both, Bruce and Barbie. It is always hard to lose someone you love.

·
Registered
7,797 Posts
My prayers are with all of you, family and team and friends during this sad time.

·
Registered
2003 Goldwing in Red (the fastest color)
1,517 Posts
Our deepest sympathy for the family.

·
Super Moderator
10,141 Posts
Prayers to the Baker family. Baker Wings were always quality products. Enjoyed talking with Bruce at the motorcycle rallies. He loved his products, stood behind them and always enjoyed meeting everyone. RIP.

·
Registered
3,198 Posts
Condolences and prayers to the family.

·
Administrator
29,155 Posts
Sad news, thoughts with all

·
Administrator
15,528 Posts
Our sincere condolences and prayers for all the family.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Absent from the body is Presence in The Lord. He has brought comfort to thousands with his invention, now, it is his time for comfort. To GOD Be The Glory

·
Registered
4 Posts
My condolences to the family. If have the blue wings on my 85 1200. Very few things last like the wind wings. God speed to the Bob

1 - 15 of 15 Posts