Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've rode MC's since I was 16 in at least 4 different countries... I couldn't begin to remember everything I ever drove but my 88Wing is my first Goldwing. I read somewhere that someone referred to his wing as his couch. He was right. I was a pilot along time ago and this is as close as I could get to running down a runway without a prop... I'm retired and travel in an RV so don't be surprised if you find me in many different states during different times of the year...I look forward to many miles and many smiles down the road and it might be your rode...Thanx for allowing me to be here, Craig

·
Premium Member
1,172 Posts
So how do bring your Wing along with your RV? Trailer, lift, toy hauler? My wife and I are thinking about doing some RVing and plan on bringing the bikes along. What kind of RV rig are you driving?

Also, welcome to the Forum from way down south in Texas. Hope things are cooler up your way.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Actually the picks in my album was taken while camping in Cordele GA and I just bought it from the retired police chief of that town, but I'm mountiing a trailer hitch and looking for a 15ft utility so I can haul the bike and a golf cart. If it turns out wide enough who know I might get the Sportster on there too. http://community.rv.net/cpwomer This website has own RV on it, 91 Pace Arrow

·
Premium Member
5,390 Posts
Welcome to GWOF from Maryland

·
Registered
6,734 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Pa.Enjoy your travels.

·
Premium Member
7,205 Posts
Welcome to the forum....Great folks around here.

·
Super Moderator
15,238 Posts
hello craig, welcome to GWOF

·
Super Moderator
9,851 Posts
Welcome aboard from Pa. Ride safe and enjoy the forum. We'll keep an eye out for you in the Keystone state..

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Welcome along cpwomer.

·
Super Moderator
11,798 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts