Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw this and wondered if I was the last person to use paper and pen.

Would you consider changing from your computer or paper/pen the following online type of tracking? My concern is that there are many web sites that don't last and take your input/info down with the site. I could also loose my papers or have my PC die on me.

Click on link, I can't get it to play on its own.

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
flw, I do it the old fashioned way, I keep up the log in the back of my owners' manual. I used to keep invoices and work-orders too, but that just makes too much paper to store. My wife's getting to the age where she expects me to keep things tidier in the den:eek:

·
Super Moderator
9,851 Posts
I put all the paperwork from my Wing in a large brown envelope marked 2009 Goldwing. I have a log sheet for when I change oil, filter and what brand and weight. Everything goes in there so it's in one place.... Now where did I put that envelope..........HUMMM.

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
Here is the one I use, It's from Honda so I think it will be around awhile.
https://www.ahm-ownerlink.com/login.asp?page=/prod_home.asp
I started a spread sheet in excel on my computer for maintenance and accessories, but after many years of not have a computer crash on me it happened, and I had my first experience with a crashed computer, so now I use Honda Owners Link.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts