Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
wow that is pretty interesting, question do the "arms" on the trailer just rest on the bikes saddle bag?

I can't tell if the y are attached or not. How much can the trailer carry?
weight, and stuff?
Can it come with a car tire?

·
Banned
3,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
wow that is pretty interesting, question do the "arms" on the trailer just rest on the bikes saddle bag?

I can't tell if the y are attached or not. How much can the trailer carry?
weight, and stuff?
Can it come with a car tire?
If your bike is equipped with a car tire, it will haul 1,000 lbs. The actual rating on the trailer says 150 lbs. I can lift this up and put it in the back of my pickup.

It hooks up with two pins. Here is another picture of the trailer hooked up to the Helix.

·
Registered
5,095 Posts
Larry: How would you hook that puppy up to say a GW 1500 (97 model). Does it have lights and things....? :D

·
Banned
3,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Larry: How would you hook that puppy up to say a GW 1500 (97 model). Does it have lights and things....? :D
It has a wiring harness and I had it hooked up to a 4 wire flat plug.

I looked at mounting it under the top trunk, but never went any further than that because I bought a two wheel pull behind trailer for my Goldwing. The box comes off very easily and some fabrication would be necessary to hook it to a regular Goldwing trailer hitch.

I don't think it match up to the quality of the Goldwing. Just my opinion, but it does pull nicely. I couldn't tell it was back there on the 250 cc Helix.

Larry

·
Super Moderator
9,849 Posts
Larry, I'm not seeing any of the pics you are posting..

·
Super Moderator
11,796 Posts
Hello Larry,

Your pictures aren't coming through. What is the diameter of the wheel?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts