Honda Goldwing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife and I will be heading out on a fantastic road trip. It's going to be a combo of long days to get out to CA. Then hopefully short days while we're there so that we can relax for a day or two. Then long days back again. We’ve got 17 days for this so not a lot of down time on this one. We’re meeting up with my brother-in-law in WY and he’ll be with us until TX then we’re off on our way home. The map for this should look like this (hopefully it attaches).Her job is to document the trip with pic’s from the back seat mine is to not kill us. So when we get back I should have some nice pic’s as long as we both do our job well. FAQ’s: #1 Cause we need to be back to the kids/dog and work so we can go on another trip. #2 No, we’re staying in hotel’s/motel’s or military bases. #3 Yes I know how hot it will be in the desert at the end of July. #4 No I did not think of that when planning this trip(see #3). & #5 Yes it’s going to be awesome! You can probably guess the questions but if not #1 Why didn’t plan for longer? #2 So are you going to camp? #3 & 4 self explanatory #5 dumb question but people ask; Do you think it will be fun?

Attachments

·
Administrator
29,001 Posts
Ahh shoot Camer I wasn't going to ask any of those. Have a great, safe time.

Report in later please w/pictures.

By the way I slid this over to the rides forum.

·
Super Moderator
9,994 Posts
Have a great and safe trip...

·
Premium Member
7,120 Posts
Can't wait to read about it....Ride safe!!

·
Super Moderator
15,158 Posts
have fun, be safe, and take lots of pic's

·
Super Moderator
12,270 Posts
Have a safe ride and stay hydrated.

·
Registered
9,540 Posts
Have a great trip and like you said take a lot of pics.

·
Premium Member
24,643 Posts
Sounds like a great run Cam. Em, antenna 'pole dancer'?:eek: Them ARE public roads you'll be on y'know:rolleyes:
p.s. had a great meal at Montana's when I got the tires replaced thanks to you!:D

·
Premium Member
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I can't wait. I'm glad you enjoyed the meal.

·
Administrator
15,288 Posts
Looking forward to your report and pictures. Take care and have fun. But then you already know that, see #5.

·
Premium Member
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Havin a great time. The sky just opened up in Peru but we need gas and a bite to eat anyway looks like it clearing now. I think we'll head a little farther up the road and call it a day

1 - 13 of 13 Posts