Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally found the time to join. Hope to join up with some of you along the way. Bandera is the "Cowboy Capital" so bring your Iron Horses and ride the Hill Country sometime. God Bless all.

·
Premium Member
23,775 Posts
Yee-Haw! Bossman: Is that " Hondo " Texas or " Honda " Texas ? I don't have my glasses on. One of our Penn. riders here, fossil92, should be blowing though your state next month around the Pan Handle portion.

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
hello and welcome to GWOF bossman

·
Premium Member
576 Posts
Howdy Bossman, welcome here. Tell us what you ride and maybe post some pics.

·
Super Moderator
9,855 Posts
Welcome to the board from the Keystone state. Glad to have you aboard. Ride safe and enjoy the forum.

·
Administrator
26,266 Posts
Howdeeeee bossman and welcome to the site. Yes do post some pics of your ride and be safe in that Lone Star state.

·
Registered
691 Posts
Bossman
Welcome. We just left Bandera and are now in Kansas. Good riding there. If you havnt ridden the Twisted Sisters yet then you are missing out. I also found some shorter rides to enjop. One is down 16 to PR32 -over to the Medina lake area then back to 16 in Pipe creek. Another is south of Bandera to Old English Crossing. There are lots of good rides.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Man forgot my baby! I ride a White 08 GL1800. I had an 84 Wing and several cruisers since. But I just couldn't get over Wing Fever!

·
Super Moderator
11,812 Posts
Welcome, Bossman.

Don't ever forget what brought you here! :D

·
Super Moderator
28,454 Posts
Hi Bossman & welcome to the site. Ride safe.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts