Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had to go to SE Illinois (from Louisiana on July 4th) for work (10 Days) with 100 mile round trip to the plant each day. The weekend (9th & 10th) I went to see family in Ohio (300 miles each way and rode one day over there with my brothers). Then went to my cabin in North Carolina... (40 Mins from the Dragon). Rode 200+ miles in the mountains every day but two until yesterday, and then back to Louisiana (650 Miles in 9 hours 45 mins). I have had the 2010, 1800 for 13 months and now have 24,000+ on it. I thought the second set of tires that had 8500 miles on them when I left would last, but I felt I needed new ones. Smith Power Sports in Hayesville ordered me some Avons... I hope they are as good as the price indicates. The OEM brand tires that were on there were screaming in the curves, and when the stereo couldn't drown them out any more, I felt the new ones were needed... Besides I ran the dragon and Skyway several times and the side walls were beginning to roll up on them.:D

·
Premium Member
5,390 Posts
wow you beat me i put just under 1000 miles this last week , i go 40 miles to work each day and i rode my bike all but 1 day last week because it rained

·
Registered
89 Posts
You guys are killing me...I am still limiting my rides to a few hours with multiple stops since the accident. Still havn't received the G/A from my Doc. See him tomorrow again, maybe he will say go for it... I wanna ride, especially with the "new-2-me" '98 GW. Besides I gotta get out of the house. The wife keeps dreamin up new things for the honey do list.

·
Premium Member
5,390 Posts
You guys are killing me...I am still limiting my rides to a few hours with multiple stops since the accident. Still havn't received the G/A from my Doc. See him tomorrow again, maybe he will say go for it... I wanna ride, especially with the "new-2-me" '98 GW. Besides I gotta get out of the house. The wife keeps dreamin up new things for the honey do list.
them darn honey do list never end , even when the list is done another one follows

·
Super Moderator
9,855 Posts
them darn honey do list never end , even when the list is done another one follows
My wife had a "job jar" for me. It started out with an olive jar, progressed to a pickle jar and ended up being a cookie jar. Needless to say there were a lot of things "undone"....

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
My wife had a "job jar" for me. It started out with an olive jar, progressed to a pickle jar and ended up being a cookie jar. Needless to say there were a lot of things "undone"....
she'll have a rain barrel next:D

·
Premium Member
5,390 Posts
ok today was my first day off in 6 weeks so i was going to suprise my wife and paint my sons bedroom , well i did 2 coats , she gets home and says nice but when you painting bathroom , GRRRRR

·
Super Moderator
11,804 Posts
ok today was my first day off in 6 weeks so i was going to suprise my wife and paint my sons bedroom , well i did 2 coats , she gets home and says nice but when you painting bathroom , GRRRRR

Sorry, but....

:D:D:D:D:D

·
Registered
74 Posts
Lucky you didn't get, "The new paint looks so nice, it makes the furniture look bad. Let's go shopping!!" response.

·
Premium Member
5,390 Posts
Lucky you didn't get, "The new paint looks so nice, it makes the furniture look bad. Let's go shopping!!" response.
Funny you say that , this room is for my 3 year old twins they have grown out of there cribs now we need to buy 2 new beds or bunkbeds , and my wife wants them like last week

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
"One never sees what has been done, only what remains to be done!"
Marie Currie
Methinks all wives are born with this quote in their minds, and then it becomes part of their doctrine:rolleyes:

·
Super Moderator
28,448 Posts
Methinks all wives are born with this quote in their minds, and then it becomes part of their doctrine
Careful there Red Baron. Remember some wives sneak a peek into the GWOF occasionally & as you know 1 Cindy practices Martial Arts.:eek:

I'm sorry Steve, about the hijack. Great riding & keep up the good work. Be Safe.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts