Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I entered my newly painted yellow '84 Aspencade in a local motorcycle show in competition with mostly Harleys. It took 1st place in the antique class. I was pleasantly surprised since the show was sponsored by the local Harley dealer. I guess they even know quality when they see it.:)

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
9,843 Posts
Wow, looks like a new one. Any more pics?? Would like to see the full view...

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Wow that is a beauty, My 85 pales in comparison!! Congrats on the trophy!!!

·
Super Moderator
9,843 Posts
Oh yea... That's sweet.. Thanks for the pics. Ride safe and enjoy the forum. Nice folks and good info on here.

·
Premium Member
163 Posts
I entered my newly painted yellow '84 Aspencade in a local motorcycle show in competition with mostly Harleys. It took 1st place in the antique class. I was pleasantly surprised since the show was sponsored by the local Harley dealer. I guess they even know quality when they see it.:)
sweet ride! it's been my experience that most harley people have alot of respect for the goldwing,as a matter of fact i've never herd anyone trash talk a wing as they do other jap made bikes!

·
Super Moderator
7,661 Posts
Goldwing is very much a respected bike even the instructors at Wyotech praise it.
Congrats on the trophy, your bike looks good. Keep up the good work, get a bigger shelf too. Gotta love the yellow.

·
Super Moderator
11,784 Posts
While I may not be a fan of yellow, that looks very nice! Congrats on the win.

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
I have to be more observant, missed this post until now:eek:. Very nice job daljaz, and stick around. Pretty good place ta hang!

·
Registered
515 Posts
Awsome! everyone know first class!

·
Premium Member
432 Posts
Very nice, I like yellow. Pleasant of the Harley Dealer to give credit where credit is due.
Congradulations!

·
Registered
89 Posts
Great paint job, congrads on the trophy

1 - 16 of 16 Posts