Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been riding GW for years, started with a 78, now 2012, She's 1 year old now. Ride almost daily to and from Work in the DFW area. Gained the love of Bikes very young from my Dad, who I still ride with, and can't give up this love. My Dad is 75 and still riding 2 up with trailer on a 05 GW. Posting here to give a shout out to those of you that have the simiular Love of this riders game. Wish you and your's a great rider and keep them two wheels rolling..

Doc:)

·
Banned
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks George, I still love to ride with Dad, but miss riding with GrandDad who rode till 84 when we lost him in 2000, He is and will contiune to be the Leader of this pack. I look almost daily of a pic of Gran in a pic of him on a brand new Indian Scout at age 18. Would that be worth a pretty penny these days if it was still in one piece. LOL

Doc

·
Premium Member
578 Posts
Welcome to the forum.....

·
Administrator
29,020 Posts
Hey Guys.

Guess What???? We have another Texan onboard.:p

Welcome to the GWOF Doc, we have a great spot here.

·
Premium Member
1,128 Posts
Welcome to the Form from a fellow North Texan.

·
Registered
6,713 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Pa. Enjoy the site.

·
Super Moderator
12,270 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.

·
Premium Member
24,630 Posts
Welcome to the site. So great that you have the family ride thing to share and treasure.

·
Super Moderator
10,004 Posts
Welcome from the Keystone state...

·
Premium Member
333 Posts
Hey Doc,
Your not too far from me in Mansfield, I ride with Chapter M of the GWRRA, (Gold Wing Road Riders Association) We have a ride to Muenster on Sunday morning (10/15) for lunch (what else) If you are interessted in going along, PM me I'll give you the details.....Oh and welcome to the GWOF.

·
Super Moderator
15,167 Posts
hello mdgdoc, welcome to GWOF

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.