Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For the last 10 years I've been riding Valkyries, awesome bikes, but saddly enough:(, I think was time to change bikes, so I just got a 2010 Goldwing:)
I got it at Daytona bike week, they gave me a good deal for my Valkyrie and as soon as I had the GW, drove straight back to Ft Lauderdale, what an awsome ride it was !! how easy to handle the GW is and how smoth, powerfull and confortable, as much as I love Valkyries, I think I made a smart move !!!
So I guess I'm new to this forum and want to say HI

·
Super Moderator
28,448 Posts
Good to have you on board rhb. Glad you love the wing.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Your one lucky guy to get a new bike, and yes you can't beat a ride like on a GW. Also welcome to the site from Cold WI, please send up some of that warm air so we can ride again.

WA9FWT Phil

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
hello and welcome to GWOF rhb and congrats on the purchase of the new wing. could you send some warm air my way too

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the welcome and more than glad to put some warm air in my saddles and ride up north, but...how much air you guys said you need?:confused:

·
Registered
172 Posts
I know it's hard to break away from the Valkyries, I;ve owned several and had a super tough time parting with them. Just my back needed a break so I went back to wings. Welcome aboard

·
Super Moderator
9,853 Posts
Welcome to the forum from the Keystone state and congrats on your new Wing. Ride safe.

·
Registered
36 Posts
For the last 10 years I've been riding Valkyries, awesome bikes, but saddly enough:(, I think was time to change bikes, so I just got a 2010 Goldwing:)
I got it at Daytona bike week, they gave me a good deal for my Valkyrie and as soon as I had the GW, drove straight back to Ft Lauderdale, what an awsome ride it was !! how easy to handle the GW is and how smoth, powerfull and confortable, as much as I love Valkyries, I think I made a smart move !!!
So I guess I'm new to this forum and want to say HI
I made the move from a Valk. to a 04 wing. I love my wing but wish I would have also kept the Valk. They are both the best bikes in there class. Planning on getting a VTX in the future but will keep my GoldWing. I might have to have it converted to a 3 wheeler when I get to old to ride.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Old to ride?, NEVER, maybe old for LONG rides, just kidding, know what you mean, probably that's the reason I moved to GW and as you said, I wish I could kept the Valk, but can't afford to have 2 bikes, anyhow, live moves on and so do we
Have a great one everybody

1 - 10 of 10 Posts