Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Time has been busy. Lot's of personal and just busy at the shop. Will be here on this forum alot more. Thanks for the e-mail. Tony:)

·
Super Moderator
15,163 Posts
glad to have you back on the forum

·
Administrator
29,019 Posts
Welcome back.

·
Super Moderator
10,003 Posts
Welcome back from Pennsylvania..

·
Premium Member
24,630 Posts
Welcome back.

·
Premium Member
5,432 Posts
welcome back from Maryland

·
Premium Member
592 Posts
Question : I was a paid member before I spent the winter in the hospital went by Bill Reber can't remember the pass word had it changed many times trying to get back on the forum with no luck. So I resigned up as William Reber with a new pass word and a life membership. So the question is can I get the credit for the post as Bill Reber (not that it matters much) and can I stop getting emails asking were I have been (written to Bill Reber ) ? Bill is my nick name of course short for William.

·
Administrator
29,019 Posts
Question : I was a paid member before I spent the winter in the hospital went by Bill Reber can't remember the pass word had it changed many times trying to get back on the forum with no luck. So I resigned up as William Reber with a new pass word and a life membership. So the question is can I get the credit for the post as Bill Reber (not that it matters much) and can I stop getting emails asking were I have been (written to Bill Reber ) ? Bill is my nick name of course short for William.
Bill send a PM to Budoka. He can help with all of that.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.