Honda Goldwing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Premium Member
I'm going to have to try that blend, maybe refine it to get 300 hp and 200 mpg with my bike. Seeing how MSG gives me headaches, I'm going to have to go with oils that don't have MSG added.

Thanks for the video, it really opened my eyes to the different types of oils. Oh! by the way, I'll keep you posted on my oil experiments. 馃槀

Registered
scary thing.....................

the number of people that buy into videos of this type,,,,, and simply don't get that it is a joke.... or that the maker is just as clueless as the watcher

but got to love it,
I was laughing my ass off........
because, there was just a certain amount of truth to what he was saying

btw...... I know I am using the best oil and filter that money can buy, gluten and all

Registered
2021 dct tour
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I just buy honda brand It's 10 bucks per,,I know I'm paying too much, but I love my bike I do it out of love, I buy flowers for my wife and then watch them wilt, whatever.. I'd rather argue politics than oil, I already know I'm right, and I'm using the best!!! There are oil people, and they lay it on as thick as oil

Premium Member
I just knew it. I should never have started to watch it. But I weakened and watched it. I am sorry for letting you guy's down.:giggle:

Registered
2021 dct tour
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Max McCalister is hardly uninformed or "clueless" hardly....the watcher of the video it would be an assumption to think they are " clueless " or tools for watching it. It's us better believe that. It's a mirror most people don't like it, watching let's you know that you are right, and thats what matters

Registered
Now there's an oxymoron for ya, oil controversy...settled. ha ha! The world will stop turning before that happens.

Reactions: Realife

Registered
I have about 30 gal of used oil out of my tractors, etc. Next oil change I think I will try a gallon. Getting 187 mpg is a dream come true. I could ride all day on two gallons.

I hope Dr Max does a test on tires next. I am all up in the air about that also. Man this was soooooooo valuable.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts